Last week I got around to putting the bike back together. I found the missing pliers from a few days earlier, balanced on the exhaust and set about putting everything back together. I kept checking the dash/keys worked ok at each stage. After neatly wrapping the wiring loom up in tape I failed to get it to follow the correct route through the fairing and had to resort to the "bugger it, it fits OK here" method. Anyway, new clocks fitted. Bike is back on the road. Sitting back in my armchair again.
It has been a while since I had a set of clocks at zero. Well, not since the XJ900F went from 99,9999 to 00,000 last year anyway :-)
All I have to do now is start on Jean's wiring and valve clearances. Oh and take the plastic off the dash :-)
|<< <||> >>|